Saturday 4 May 2013

Recent purchases

Hello,
I have recently made a few cheeky buys. Nothing that broke the bank as it is ... save save save in my life.

I bought a few nail polishes as I don't really have a spring/summer collection.
Where I went there was an amazing offer on The Barry M collection, 3 for 2... Always have to buy items when there 3 for 2 . I bought....

Green berry, Atlantic road, Papaya   


Berry Lilac, Bright Pink, Clear top coat


 I also made some makeup purchases. There was a 3 for 2 offer on the brand Seventeen which I have never tried, so I thought I would buy 3 different mascaras.... Just to test out and see what the brand is like.

Va va voom and blow out brushes remind me on of the 'Maybelline Colossal express volume mascara' which is my favourite... fingers crossed there as good :)
Va va voom


Blow out


Falsifeye 


It was also 3 for 2 one the collection I wanted to try out some new eyebrow pencils...recently used up my Rimmel London one.

  • Intense colour kohl pencil
  • Eyebrow definer 
  • Collection shimmer shades (blusher)
Never guess what... 3 for 2 on soap and glory. Soap and glory are my favourite bath and body brand in the entire world. All the products smell absolutely amazing and are just simply awesome. So I couldn't really resist, would you be able to?

If you want a review on any of my cheeky purchases then just let me know. 
What are your recent purchases? 
Speak soon xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment