Monday 22 April 2013

Dainty Doll Review

Hello,

Here again twice in one day :)

I thought to start off with i would do a quick review. The review which i will be doing is Dainty Doll Blusher.

Dainty Doll is a collection which is designed by the Girls Aloud singer Nicola Roberts. The collection is designed to enhance the beauty of fairer skin tones. I have very fair skin even the lightest foundations are sometimes too dark for me so i thought this collection would be perfect for me.

My Girl
The blusher comes in this lovely cute packaging. The shade which i chose to try was '002 My Girl'. I love the cardboard packaging but i do feel that the actual blush packaging is a bit boring. Overall looks good and is easy to get into.


I like how this blusher is aimed at people with fairer skin as i sometime find other blushes are very harsh and too 'in your face' on my skin.


I found that this blusher is such a lovely colour and is still very pigmented but not too bright. The blush is a powder and is very easy to get a good look. You don't need too much to gain a good colour in your cheeks.

I'm not sure on the pricing because I found this collection in TKMaxx so I believe that the price was at a discount rate. It was a whole ago i bought it but I think I paid around £2.00 and for that I believe that this is well worth it.

I have had this blusher for around 3 months now and it is still my favourite blusher today. I think I will invest in other shades.

One thing that I have found with this blusher is that it does tend to wear off and loose its colour on your cheeks after a while and I do sometimes find myself having to re-apply this throughout the day. But I can handle that.

Thanks for reading :)

I'd love to know what your favourite blusher is.

Speak soon xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment