Tuesday 23 April 2013

Maxfactor lipstick review

Hello,

Today I shall be writing a review on Maxfactor Colour Elixir



The shade which I am using at the moment is '830 dusky rose'  I am in love with this lipstick it is my go to lipstick at the moment. It's a lovely everyday shade, not too bright and the pink suits light skin tones. As said before I have very fair skin.



The Maxfactor Colour Elixir lipstick is very pigmented and it's not too bright as mentioned before and it only costs £7.99 which I think is very affordable for a good quality lipstick which does stay on for a long time... Not all day but does last long. I do find myself having to reapply this throughout the day.



I think after trying this lipstick i shall be venturing out on other shades as i find these lipsticks moisturising and they don't dry my lips out at all.



I would love to know what your favourite everyday go to lipstick is...

Speak soon xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment